Saturday, May 28, 2005

and most foremost

well, I'm kirin and i cant remeber the name of the cop in freakazoid. and its been really bothering me because nobody else seems to even remember the show. i havnent even thought about freakazoid is, like, almost 2 years i guess. its a shame too. i used to be such a big freakafan. getting up at 4:00 am everyday just to watch it. and now i cant even remember the name of the police officer!!! i know it started with a C. or at least i think so. and its not like i couldnt find out if i wanted to. i could just google it. but i want to either remember it, or find someone else who remembers it.
but the whole reason i was thinking about freakazoid was because finals are comming up. and i was thinking about finals and that made me all depressed. and when ever i get depressed i tend to look through my old files (from my old compy). and i found a folder called "Freakastuff". so i open it up and i find that song by greenday, time of your life, but it has all quotes from freakazoid put in it. so i listened to that, and it was making me even more depressed becasue it made me think about how they canceled the show. but then, at the very end they threw in the quote

Cop: ask the other super heros if you dont belive me!
freakazoid: i cant. theyre all away at some comfrence.
some guy: hey, how come your not at that super hero confrence?
hunts man: I LOST THE ADDRESS!!

and that last line by the huntsman just cracked me up. and i wasnt depressed anymore. so i looked through the rest of the folder and found a bunch of quotes and i laughed really hard. i love the one thats "LAUGH WITH ME JOCKO! LAUGH WITH ME! EEEEEeeeeEEEEeee!" so ammused! well, that was fun. anyway. if you happen to read this, and you happen to know the name of the cop in freakazoid, i would really appreciate it if you told me. because its driving me crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home