Wednesday, July 20, 2005

best-costumes-EVER!

oh-my-god! JYNX YOUR THE BEST!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my reaction to this was breathless on the floor!
ok, so not on the floor, but i did just kinda rasp and gasp trying to laugh and cry at the same time....
i love the fonts. and my pinky. and your hair. and the sweatdrop. and the title! and my green srunchie. and the THOUGHT BUBBLE IN THE SPEACH BUBLE! SO DEEP! omg, this made my year! we should deffinatly go! im gonna make my shirt have pointy coat tails. (not like in the pic.) we HAVE to go now!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I LOVE THE FONTS ESPECIALLY! WE HAVE TO GO! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! WHY ARE YOUR EYES ALL MESSED UP LIKE THAT? WHEEEEEEEEEE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is your tooth like that?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kirin said...

because im very happy/exited. DUR! besides, my mouth is so big it would be boring if there were nothing in it! yay ^^

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home