Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jack is Back!

you know how i was afraid that Pintell and Rageti wouldnt be in the 2nd one 'cause they were in Barbossa's crew and all, so i figured they were all dead for good (but technically the only curse pirates killed on screen were Kholer and Barbossa...). well, the trailer came out, and i an uber happy!
so anyway, i went to see narnia (<-- thought that was pretty good) and in the previews what do i hear but lil' lizabeth singing 'yo ho yo ho'. so i started to bounce up and down with happiness. about halfway through the preview, i see a short guy's bald head. i screamed 'YES!!!!!!' and with good reason, it was in fact, Pintel. but i didnt see Ragetti, so i got worried, cause you know, they're ALWAYS together. but a few seconds later i saw his nasty hair, and i was happy. i dont think i've ever been happier to see a short bald man and his lanky, unwashed friend.
Gibs will also be in it, (yay Gibs!), as well as the rest of the origanal star cast minus Geffory Rush (sp?), which i think is kinda a shame cause ya know i liked the Barbossa character. he was quite amusing at times, and i kinda pitty him. i mean, what with his apple obsession and not being able to eat any for 10 years. poor, poor Barbossa.
the only thing I'm not really happy with is Davy jones....... i mean, he has an octopus for a head, and a crab claw for an arm. i am sorry, but tenticals as a mustachue (sp?) do not look good.
and to quote the trailer, Jack is Back, July 7th. (heh, you could make a rap like thing)

its also my birthday! i got that mp3 player i've been wanting. happy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIA! I need your address so I can send you a letter. Send me said address at my super creatively made email address, KatherineDamm@yahoo.com. It's creative because that's not my real name. I would never put my real name on the internet, so that can't be it, right?



(That'll throw'em off!)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, when I learnt that Pintel and Ragetti were back I was very happy indeed.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home